Becoming an Accomplice – mid-level fullstack developer wanted
Accomplice is an award winning digital design agency operating in the intersection between digital transformation and communication. Accomplice partners with big name brands and startups in projects that have received international recognition at industry awards shows within marketing, development and innovation.
Accomplice’s core focus, at the moment, lies in building the best web development offer in Sweden. In that pursuit we’re exploring how to innovate and improve around areas such as value creation, production, process, teamwork and delivery.
During the fall / winter of 2021, we are looking for a new mid level full-stack developer to join our tech team. You will be joining a team of 8 and a development team consisting of 4 fullstack developers.
Apart from writing code you’ll be a cornerstone in identifying hurdles and new opportunities connected to everything from Accomplice’s strategic decisions to the way we work and operate. Most of the Accomplice team members enjoy taking on a broad role and broad responsibility.
Before applying, have a read here about what some of our devs say about their day to day work.
What we offer:
- Ambitious environment where each team member is involved in all aspects of the company building
- An experimental and agile culture passionate about innovation and data driven decision making
- The opportunity to own and lead client projects, internal experiments and innovations
- The opportunity to contribute to the ongoing direction of both Accomplice as a whole but also the development team’s direction
- Tight collaboration between UX and tech
- Laid back and friendly atmosphere
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on front- and backend programming experience
- Experience of development best practices, software principles and code design concepts
- Knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for web development
- Experience with development tools such as Webpack, Git, npm, and parcel
- Experience developing with WordPress
- Working in an Agile team using Git and CI & CD
- Experience with API development such as REST or GraphQL
It’s great if you:
- Apart from loving code and tech also find different aspects of building a business interesting
- Have a structured mindset
- Are passionate about design and user experience
- Enjoy being part of a team and pushing the team forward
Our main current tech stack:
- WordPress Gutenberg blocks
- Headless gatsby.js
Accomplice is headquartered in Stockholm. We employ a flexible working policy with both onsite and remote work, depending on individual needs.
Want to hear more? Reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org with your information! Don’t forget to provide a link to your GitHub or other code you have developed.
Hope to speak to you soon!