Level 2: The Patterns
A pattern is a pre-designed layout of a section, page or a post. A pattern is the easiest way for any admin to build new pages, or mix different sections of a page together.
The pattern consists of groups of sections and/or blocks that together create a layout for sections or entire pages. The patterns are always pre-made by Accomplice.
Creating a new page using a pattern
- Where can I find the patterns? 0:17
- How do I add a pattern? 0:50
How to add a pattern for a specific section
- What are section patterns? 0:09
- Using the blocklist view to navigate the page 0:25
- Insert a new section in a specific place 1:26,
- How to add a section pattern 1:35